Adderall is a commonly prescribed and commonly abused drug in the USA. It is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant that has therapeutic effects for patients with narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It also makes people feel high, which makes it a common drug of abuse.
Adderall comes as both immediate-release and time-release or extended-release formulations.
Adderall 10mg is available in immediate-release and extended-release pills. It is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine salts that stimulates the activity of the central nervous system and the brain and changes the way dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitters behaves.
Extended-release pills of Adderall 10mg are Adderall XR 10mg. The effects of immediate-release Adderall usually last for 3-5 hours.
Adderall 10mg is a blue-colored, convex, round-shaped tablet, having an imprint of number “10” on one side with a partial and full bisect and letters “AD” on the other side.
Buy Adderall online for the management of narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
ADHD is the presence of inattentive or impulsive hyperactive symptoms that causes impairment of social, academic, or occupational functioning. For the patients of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, at least six of these symptoms appear for more than six months: lack of attention, poor listening skills, poor organization, losing things, easy distraction, forgetfulness, and excessive talking.
Narcolepsy is the sleep disorder which can be explained through characteristics such as:
- excessive daytime sleepiness
- sleep paralysis, and episodes of cataplexy (partial or even total loss of muscle control triggered by a strong emotion like laughter) in some cases.
Adderall Side Effects
Some potential Adderall side effects are headache, anxiety, nervousness, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or insomnia.
Other Adderall side effects include:
- Cardiovascular: tachycardia, palpitations, high blood pressure and sudden death in case of overdose
- Central Nervous System: irritability, restlessness, overstimulation, euphoria, depression, dysphoria, tremor, aggression, logorrhea, and anger
- Eye Disorder: mydriasis and blurred vision
- Gastrointestinal Disorder: dry mouth, constipation, unpleasant taste, anorexia, weight loss, or other digestive disturbances
- Allergies: skin rashes or hypersensitivity reactions
- Endocrine: changes in libido, impotence, prolonged erections or frequent erections
Drug Dependence and Abuse: Adderall 10mg pills are Schedule II substance under the controlled substances act (CSA). They have a risk of addiction and abuse. Using Adderall at higher doses or for prolonged periods can develop a psychic or physical dependence, which leads to addiction, abuse, and misuse.