Showing all 5 results
Vyvanse is a prescription medicine that helps treat the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Doctors recommend this drug as a part of an extensive treatment plan that includes social and psychological therapy. This medicine helps increase attention-paying ability, make a person stay focused, and manage the urge to fidget.
This medication can also help manage the binge eating disorder (BED) but is not an effective remedy for obesity or weight loss.
This medicine is a stimulant that works by interfering with the brain’s normal functioning, which might make it habit-forming when used for an extended period. Due to the possibility of abuse and addiction, the DEA classified this medication as a controlled drug under the Controlled Substance Act. So, if you want to buy Vyvanse online or at a local drugstore, you will require a doctor’s prescription.
How does Vyvanse work?
This medicine contains an inactive prodrug that the body changes into dextroamphetamine. This chemical is a pharmacologically active substance, which is why this drug can achieve its desired goals.
Once the medicine reaches the stomach, the chemical reaction starts. The L-lysine enzyme from the red blood cells breaks down this drug into a naturally occurring amino acid and dextroamphetamine. The gastrointestinal tract’s pH does not affect the conversion of Vyvanse into dextroamphetamine. The optical isomers of dextroamphetamine are TAAR1 agonists and Vesicular monoamine transporter-2 inhibitors. These substances can enter the neurons, which allows them to release dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. It can also prevent the reuptake of these brain chemicals from the synaptic cleft.
This drug provides a long duration effect with equal consistency throughout the day, which reduces its potential for abuse. It reduces the amount of dextroamphetamine in the bloodstream by attaching amino acid lysine. Unlike other ADHD medications such as Adderall, the drug itself does not contain any dextroamphetamine; it extracts the material through a meticulous chemical reaction that is hard to replicate. You cannot increase the release of dextroamphetamine by crushing or chewing the pill.
While it is not easy to physically manipulate this drug to abuse it at regular doses, people can still misuse it by taking more than the required quantity, which can be dangerous.
This drug can still be addictive if taken in more than the recommended amount, so please consult a doctor about the safe dosage before you buy Vyvanse online and start the treatment.
How to take Vyvanse?
Consume this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Try following all the directions on the prescription label. Consult with the doctor if you see any changes in your health or mood so that they can make changes to your dose. Avoid using this drug more or less than the recommended amount or for longer than the prescribed period.
Vyvanse can be habit-forming, and it is not okay to share it with another person, specifically with those who have a history of addiction or drug abuse. Keep this drug out of other’s reach.
It is good to consume this drug in the morning with or without food. Try reading the mediation guides and instructions sheets that come with this medicine when you order Vyvanse online or acquire it from an offline source. If you have queries about this medicine’s safe usage, try contacting your doctor or asking the pharmacist.
The suitable dose of this drug can vary from person to person depending on factors like age, body weight, type of problem they have, the severity of the issue, how their body reacts to the medication, etc.
Try talking with a healthcare provider to determine the best dosage of this medicine for your condition before you decide to buy Vyvanse online or offline because taking more than the required amount can lead to severe adverse effects.
The typical dose For ADHD:
- Start with 30mg once a day.
- Increase the dose by 10mg to 20mg at weekly intervals.
- Limit the consumption to 70mg per day.
For binge eating disorder:
- The initial dose is 30mg per day.
- The recommend or targetted amount is between 50mg-70mg.
- Keep the dosage below 70mg per day to avoid life-threatening consequences.
What to know before taking Vyvanse?
When you order Vyvanse online, make sure to learn about the essential things that can alter how this medicine can affect your body. Remember the following points while using this drug.
- This medicine can cause heart attack, store, or sudden death in people with heart problems or high blood pressure.
- Avoid this drug if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days.
- This medicine can worsen or cause new, unusual thoughts or behavior, especially in people with conditions like depression, bipolar disorder, or other mental illnesses.
- It can induce blood circulation problems that can cause feelings of pain, numbness, discoloration in fingers or toes.
- Avoid using this drug if you are allergic to any component of its formulation
- People with mental or physical health problems should also avoid using this medicine.
- If you are taking other drugs, make sure to ask a doctor about its interaction with those, and check whether it’s safe to mix Vyvanse with the medications that you are consuming.
- It can harm an unborn baby, so avoid using it during pregnancy or plan to get pregnant.
- This medicine is not helpful for children under the age of 6 to treat ADHD.
- This drug is not FDA approved for treating binge eating disorder in people younger than 18.
What are the side effects of Vyvanse?
Try keeping an eye out for this drug’s side effects, especially if you buy Vyvanse online without prescription. A person can put up with this drug’s mild symptoms as they don’t last for more than 4-5 days. However, this medicine’s severe symptoms can stay for far longer and don’t go away without proper treatment.
Common side effects
- Weight loss
- Upper stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Decreased appetite
Severe side effects
- Skin rash
- Swelling of face, tongue, or lips
- Itching or hives
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Suicidal thoughts
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Severe headache
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
- Loss of coordination or balance
- Prolonged or painful erections
- Unbness or coldness of fingers and toes