Showing all 2 results
Valium is a medication used to cure anxiety disorders, muscle spasms, or alcohol withdrawal symptoms. It may also be used to treat trembling, anxiety, or confusional states associated with alcohol withdrawal. This medication is not recommended for the only treatment of severe mental illnesses and should not be used alone for the treatment of depression.
The brand name of this medicine is Diazepam, and it belongs to benzodiazepine. It is sometimes used with other medicines to treat seizures. If you are allergic to Valium, then do not use this medication or consult with health care professionals to use this medication. You can buy Valium online easily by showing your prescription. Valium is also available in its generic form. You can also buy Valium generic medicine.
Keep these points in your mind if you are going to take this medication so that Valium effects you in a proper manner-
- You should not use this medication without consulting to your doctor if you have or ever had myasthenia gravis, severe liver disease, or a severe breathing problem.
- Abusing Valium can cause addiction, overdose, or death, primarily if it is used on a child or another person who is using this medication without a proper prescription.
- If Valium is used with the medication of an Opioid family, then it may show some fatal side-effects. You may feel drowsiness or slow breathing.
- This medication is not for a child younger than six months old.
- Valium is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders, sleep disorders, including panic disorder (with or without agoraphobia), and generalized anxiety disorder. This medication also acts as an anticonvulsant and can be used to solve certain medical conditions, such as muscle spasms and. This medication is also approved for the treatment of anxiety associated with certain illnesses, including bipolar disorder, alcohol withdrawal, and other conditions.
The usual recommended Valium dosage for anxiety is two to ten mg in a day, not more than 30mg every 8 hours.
The usual dosage of this medication for alcohol withdrawal is 10 mg every 8 hours during the first twenty-four hours; after this, it reduces to 5mg every 8 hours.
The half-life of Valium is of 100 hours and reaches Valium to its peak in one to two hours.
Valium 5 mg pills are an anticonvulsant that is used to relieve the symptoms of anxiety, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, and muscle spasm. This medication may increase the risk of habit-forming tendencies if it should be taken for too long. So do not use Valium pills for longer-term or misuse it. It may damage your liver as well as physical strength.
Valium for dogs
Valium is also used for dogs as an anti-anxiety medicine, a muscle relaxant, and a treatment for seizures. The use of this medication in dogs can also lead to side-effects, especially after long term exposure. It works the same as it works in the human body. Valium is proper medication for the treatment of tension anxiety. If your dog is suffering from anxiety, then you can give Valium to treat your dog.
Valium is a drug that has a habit-forming tendency, and it may put your addiction with it if you take it in an overdose. Overdosing of Valium for a long time creates a state in which you get addicted to its overdose. In this situation, you do not understand that this medication is too harmful to your kidney as well as liver. It may damage your physical strength as well as your mental ability. Valium contains some side-effects in it; some of them are common, and some of them are severe.
There is a list of some common and some severe side-effects of Valium. If you feel any of them immediately stop using this medication and go to your doctor to consult with him that this drug is safe for you or not.
Call your doctor if you are feeling any one of them.
- Drowsiness, tiredness
- Loss of memory, inattentiveness, confusion, lack of concentration
- Headache, hangover feeling in the morning. Slurred speech
- Unpleasant dreams
Immediately stop using this medication and seek for a medical emergency if you feel any of below-
- Anxiety or excitation
- Severe sleep disturbances
- Hallucinations or delusions
Xanax vs. Valium
Valium is the trademark name of the anti-anxiety drug diazepam. It is a type of benzodiazepine. Anti-anxiety medications that are defined as benzodiazepines, such as Valium, are also known as sedatives due to their calming and tranquilizing effects. Other types of frequently suggested benzodiazepines include Xanax (alprazolam), Klonopin (clonazepam), and Ativan (lorazepam). Valium and the other common benzodiazepines can help reduce the intensity of nervousness, panic attacks, and anxiety.