Buy Suboxone Online
Showing all 2 results
5 major things you never knew about Suboxone pills
What is Suboxone ?
Suboxone is a prescription drug used for the treatment of patients suffering from opioid dependency. Suboxone gets composed by combining Buprenorphine and Naloxone. This combination drug is used as a part of a treatment program including counseling sessions, changes in lifestyle and other involvements.
Method of using Suboxone pills or Suboxone films:-
Suboxone is available in the form of Suboxone pills & films which the patient needs to keep under the tongue for about 10 minutes while taking the medication. Suboxone is usually taken once a day but if a patient has to take 2 or more tablets, than in this case one has to place all tablets under the tongue at the same time or two at a time as directed by the doctor.
It is advisable to buy Suboxone online, as purchasing the drug online would get you a prescription along with it that would not only tell you about the drug itself but would tell you about precautions to remember and also Suboxone side effects that patients could face and what should be done in case of emergency.
Constipation, stomach pain, vomiting, headache, sweating are some common Suboxone side effects that could be seen in patients using this medication for treatment.
Usage of Suboxone pills/film for a long duration could cause serious side effects like:
- Itching or Skin rash
- Shallow breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing food
- Unusual bleeding or bruises
- Extreme tiredness
- Flu-like symptoms
In case any patient suffers from any of these Serious Suboxone side effects then he should at once tell the doctor about it.
Necessary Precautions to remember:
- Suboxone could slow down or stop breathing; thus one should never take more heavy doses than prescribed by the doctor.
- The patient should not use antidepressants, sedative, or tranquilizers along with Suboxone.
- Before taking Suboxone, it is essential to tell your doctor if you suffer from or ever had a head injury, hallucination, a disease in the gallbladder, kidney/liver or lung disease, etc.
- Before undergoing any surgery, it is expected that you tell the doctor about using Suboxone.
- Alcoholic beverages to be avoided along with Suboxone as it could lead to loss of consciousness or even death.
- One should not stop using Suboxone without consulting the doctor as a sudden stoppage of the medication could lead to Suboxone withdrawal.
- Driving or using of any heavy machinery should be avoided especially in the first few weeks of treatment as Suboxone could make you feel dizzy.
Suboxone vs Methadone:
Suboxone and Methadone both are opioids used for the treatment of opioid addiction and have significantly worked quite well in helping patients with their addiction. However, it has been noted patients using these drugs for treatment for opioid addiction could get addicted to Methadone or Suboxone; thus it is necessary for the doctor to monitor the patients undergoing treatment so that they do not get dependent on them. There are Methadone & Suboxone clinics in the US which these patients could join which would help these patients in not having a relapse.